Butler (m/f/d) 100%
Private-Chefs was founded in 2002 by Conrad Etzweiler and is based in Wagenhausen (TG) in Switzerland. With 20 years of experience we are specialized in the recruitment and placement of hospitality and especially private household staff.
We are looking for an experienced Butler (m/f/d) 100%
For one of our English speaking clients and his family with main residence in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced, discreet and very organized Butler. The position is live-in with a lot of travelling. Being fluent in English is a must, other languages such as German and French are a plus. Previous work experience in private households and/or 5-star hotels is an important criteria. If you meet the requirements of the position, this could be the job for you.
- Front-of-house duties
- Decorating the table and doing the F&B table service during all meals
- Wine cellar management
- Management and maintenance of the entire smart home automation systems
- Reporting any issues and repairs in the household including booking the contractors and overseeing the maintenance work
- Arranging flowers and take care of the plants in the house
- Inventory, care and maintenance of all art pieces and furniture
- Coordinate bookings of the children activities and appointments with the nannies
- Organization and planning of events, celebrations and activities for the family
- Vacation planning and organization (e.g. book hotels and organize flights)
- Help the family members with packing for travelling
- Shopping of food, household items, gifts and clothing including dry cleaning service pickup and drop-off
What does the position offer?
- Long term full-time working contract
- Based in Zurich including accommodation
- Great travelling experiences during which all accommodations are organized
- Very good salary
What do you offer?
- At least 5 years of work experience in a private household and/or 5-star hotel
- Education in oenology would be ideal
- Full motivation to deliver to highest standards and to exceed expectations
- A highly detail oriented and very professional work attitude
- A disciplined, trustworthy, courteous, polite and extremely discreet personality
- You have exceptional social skills, a very good sense of tidiness and work very independently
- You like kids and pets
- You should be able and want to travel a lot with the family without hesitation
- Driving license
- Fluent in English and German, other languages such as French are an advantage
Send us your CV via e-mail. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware that responses will only be sent to candidates who meet the expected criteria. Thank you for your understanding.