Private Chef (m/f/d) 100%
Private-Chefs was founded in 2002 by Conrad Etzweiler and is based in Wagenhausen (TG) in Switzerland. With 20 years of experience we are specialized in the recruitment and placement of hospitality and especially private household staff.
We are looking for a talented Private Chef (m/f/d) 100%
For one of our English and German speaking clients and his family with main residence in Zurich, we are looking for a professional, motivated and discreet Private Chef, who works with a lot of attention to detail and has excellent cooking skills. The position can be live-in or live-out and the candidate will be requested to travel a bit to other residences of the client. Being fluent in English and German is a must. Previous work experience in top gastronomic players, fine dining or Michelin restaurants and some experience in private households would be ideal. If you fulfill the position requirements this could be the job for you.
Your responsibilities :
- Preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner on a daily basis
- Planning and cooking creative, healthy and tasty meals based on the requirements of the client and his family
- Cooking for dinner parties and family gatherings
- Budgeting and purchasing of fresh, healthy and seasonal products
- Creation and planning of all the menus
- Implementation of the known standard health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Keeping the workplace, kitchen equipment and household appliances perfectly clean and tidy at all times
- Self-initiative and proposing quality products and healthy meals are highly appreciated
- Other tasks can be asked as well like additional shopping, driving or organizational duties
What does the position offer?
- Long-term full time working contract
- Based in Zurich including accommodation if wanted
- Great travelling experiences during which all accommodations are organized
- Very good salary
What do you offer?
- Completed apprenticeship as a chef
- At least 5 years of experience in working as a private chef or in a top gastronomic, fine dining or Michelin restaurant
- Ability to cook for up to 30 people during dinner parties with high organization skills
- You have a good sense of tidiness and a lot of self-initiative
- A trustworthy, disciplined and highly professional personality
- Driving license
- Fluent in English and German
Send us your CV via e-mail. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware that responses will only be sent to candidates who meet the expected criteria. Thank you for your understanding.