Private Chef and Butler (m/f/d) 100%
Private-Chefs was founded in 2002 by Conrad Etzweiler and is based in Wagenhausen (TG) in Switzerland. With 20 years of experience we are specialized in the recruitment and placement of hospitality and especially private household staff.
We are looking for a vey discreet Private Chef and Butler (m/f/d) 100%
For one of our clients in Geneva, we are looking for a professional, flexible and very discreet Private Chef and Butler, who works with a lot of attention to detail and has excellent cooking skills. The position is live-out without any travelling. Being fluent in English and French is a must. Previous work experience in top gastronomic players, fine dining or Michelin restaurants and some experience in private households would be ideal. If you fulfill the position requirements this could be the job for you.
- Prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner on a daily basis
- Planning and cooking creative, healthy and tasty meals
- Purchasing of fresh and healthy products based on the clients’ food needs
- Implementation of the known standard health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Maintaining cleanliness and order of the work area, kitchen equipment and household appliances at all times
- Taking initiative and suggesting high quality products and healthy meals are highly valued
- Table service of all meals and dishes for customers and their guests
- Regular control of the general order and cleanliness in the respective client villa
What does the position offer?
- Long term full time employment contract
- Flexibility in the choice of work days and months (upon request)
- Based in Geneva
- Very good salary
What do you offer?
- Completed training as a chef and ideally further training as a dietary chef
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in working as a chef in a private household and/or in a high-end restaurant
- A professional, disciplined and extremely discreet personality, who likes to work in a set dress code and has excellent manners
- A good sense of tidiness and a lot of self-initiative
- Driving license
- Fluent in English and French
- Eligible to work in Switzerland (Swiss citizenship or citizenship of an EU/EFTA country)
Send us your CV via e-mail. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware that responses will only be sent to candidates who meet the expected criteria. Thank you for your understanding.