Personal Assistant (m/f/d) 100%
Zurich and UAE
Private-Chefs was founded in 2002 by Conrad Etzweiler and is based in Wagenhausen (TG) in Switzerland. We are specialized in the recruitment of hospitality and especially private household staff all around the world.
We are looking for an organized and proactive Personal Assistant (m/f/d) 100%
For one of our English and Arabic speaking with main residences in Zurich and the United Arabic Emirates, we are looking for an experienced, discreet and very organized Personal Assistant. The position includes travelling. It is requested that all applicants speak English and other languages such as Arabic are an asset. It is important that all candidates have work experience as a personal assistant for a private person or family or experience in an administrative function in a bank, office or luxury hotel. If you meet the requirements of the position, this could be the job for you.
- Managing all administrative tasks and correspondences of the client
- Handling the entire private and sometimes business schedules of the client
- Responsible for the extensive and complex agenda management and independent preparation of meetings
- In charge of the bookings of contractors and overseeing the maintenances
- Purchasing and ordering
- Organization, planning and execution of events
- Entire vacation planning organization for the client and his family
What does the position offer?
- Long-term and full time working contract
- Based Zurich and the United Arabic Emirates including accommodations
- Great travelling experiences during which all accommodations are organized
- Salary is above standards
What do you offer?
- At least 3 years of work experience as a personal assistant for a private client with administrative function
- Completed training in business administration
- Very good knowledge about all Microsoft Office programs
- A very organized and highly professional work attitude
- A proactive, trustworthy, polite and extremely discreet personality
- You have exceptional social skills and work very independent and efficiently
- Experience in leading and motivating people
- You should be able and want to travel without hesitation
- Driving license
- Fluent in writing and speaking English, other languages such as Arabic are an advantage
Send us your CV via e-mail. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware that responses will only be sent to candidates who meet the expected criteria. Thank you for your understanding.