F&B Service Specialist / Chef de Rang (m/f/d) 100%
Alps central Switzerland
Private-Chefs was founded in 2002 by Conrad Etzweiler and is based in Wagenhausen (TG) in Switzerland. We are specialized in the recruitment of hospitality and especially private household staff all around the world.
We are looking for an endurant F&B Service Specialist or Chef de Rang (m/f/d) 100%
For the restaurant of a famous 5-star hotel located in the mountains in central Switzerland, we are looking for a motivated and very guest oriented food and beverages service specialist or Chef de Rang, who is a team player and has positive work mindset. It is requested that all applicants speak German and/or English, every other language is a plus. It is important that all candidates have previous work experience in F&B service or as a Chef de Rang in a high-end or Michelin star restaurant. If you fulfill the position requirements this could be the job for you.
- In charge of the entire food and beverage service during breakfast, lunches and dinners (different work shifts)
- Perform a smooth and high-quality guest service
- Ensure to always have full knowledge about the complete food and beverages offer of the restaurant
- Competent care and consultancy of the guests
- Generate and promote supplementary sales at the tables
- Preparing, setting and decorating the tables for all meals
- Organize and refill the service stations
- Clean up the tables and work stations
- Depending on your experience and capacities you will be in charge of your own service station/tables including cashing in
What does the position offer?
- Full-time working contract for the winter season (December 2021 to April 2022)
- Experience in working in a 5-star hotel
- Very nice location and great F&B team
- Good salary and tips
- Different benefits of living a winter season in the Swiss Alps
What do you offer?
- At least 2 years of work experience in food and beverages service or as a Chef the Rang in a high-end or Michelin star restaurant
- Motivation to deliver to high standards and to exceed the expectations of the guests
- You work efficiently, structured and independently
- A hardworking, team player and eager to learn personality
- You have very good social skills and are a born host
- Full availability and flexibility to work on evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Good level of German and/or English
Send us your CV via e-mail. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please be aware that responses will only be sent to candidates who meet the expected criteria. Thank you for your understanding.