Chef de Rang (m/f/d) 100%
Private-Chefs was founded in 2002 by Conrad Etzweiler and is based in Wagenhausen (TG) in Switzerland. With more than 20 years of experience we are specialized in the recruitment and placement of hospitality and especially private household staff.
We are looking for an experienced Chef de Rang (m/f/d) 100%
For a high-end restaurant located in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced and guest oriented Chef de Rang, who is a team player and has an endurant work mindset. Previous work experience of at least two years as a Chef de Rang in a high-end restaurant or 4 to 5-star hotel and being fluent in English and German is a must. If you fulfill the position requirements this could be the job for you.
- In charge of the entire food and beverage service during lunches and dinners (different work shifts)
- Perform a smooth and high-quality guest service
- Ensure to always have full knowledge about the complete food and beverages offer of the restaurant
- Competent care and consultancy of the guests
- Generate and promote supplementary sales at the tables
- Preparing, setting and decorating the tables for all meals
- Organize and refill the service stations
- Clean up the tables and work stations
- Handling you own service station and tables including cashing-in
What does the position offer?
- Long-term full-time working contract
- Very nice work location and great team to work in
- Very good tip
What do you offer?
- At least 2 years of work experience in food and beverages service in a high-end restaurant or 4 to 5-star hotel
- Motivation to deliver to high standards and to exceed the expectations of the guests
- You work efficiently, structured and independently
- A hardworking, team player and eager to learn personality
- You have very good social skills and are a born host
- Full availability and flexibility to work on evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Fluent in English and German
- Eligible to work in Switzerland (Swiss citizenship or citizenship of an EU/EFTA country)
Send us your CV via e-mail. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware that responses will only be sent to candidates who meet the expected criteria. Thank you for your understanding.