Chef de Rang (m/f/d) 100%
Alps, Central Switzerland
Private-Chefs was founded in 2002 by Conrad Etzweiler and is based in Wagenhausen (TG) in Switzerland. With 20 years of experience we are specialized in the recruitment and placement of hospitality and especially private household staff.
We are looking for an endurant Chef de Rang (m/f/d) 100%
For a very nice 4-star superior hotel located in the Swiss Alps, we are looking for a motivated and very guest oriented Chef de Rang, who is a team player and has an endurant work mindset. Being fluent in German and good knowledge of English are a must, every other language is a plus. Previous work experience in F&B service in a restaurant or hotel is an important criteria. If you fulfill the position requirements this could be the job for you.
- In charge of the entire food and beverage service during breakfast, lunches and dinners (different work shifts)
- Perform a smooth and high-quality guest service
- Ensure to always have full knowledge about the complete food and beverages offer of the restaurant
- Competent care and consultancy of the guests
- Generate and promote supplementary sales at the tables
- Preparing, setting and decorating the tables for all meals
- Organize and refill the service stations
- Clean up the tables and work stations
- Depending on your experience and capacities you will be in charge of your own service station/tables including cashing-in
What does the position offer?
- Long term full-time working contract
- Accommodation is provided
- Very nice work location and great team to work in
- Salary is above standards
- Very good tip
What do you offer?
- At least 5 years of work experience in food and beverages service in a high-end restaurant
- Ideally completed education as a restaurant specialist
- Motivation to deliver to high standards and to exceed the expectations of the guests
- A hardworking, team player and eager to learn personality
- You have very good social skills and are a born host
- Full availability and flexibility to work on evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Fluent in English and German, every other language is an advantage
- Eligible to work in Switzerland (Swiss citizenship or citizenship of an EU/EFTA country)
Send us your CV via e-mail. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware that responses will only be sent to candidates who meet the expected criteria. Thank you for your understanding.