Privatkoch (m/w/d) 100%
Private-Chefs was founded in 2002 by Conrad Etzweiler and is based in Wagenhausen (TG) in Switzerland. With 20 years of experience we are specialized in the recruitment and placement of hospitality and especially private household staff.
We are looking for an experienced Private Chef (m/f/d) 100%
For one of our English speaking clients (a couple) with main residence in Vevey, we are looking for an experienced and discreet Private Chef, who works with a lot of attention to detail and has excellent cooking skills. The position is live-out with only few travels to other residences of the clients. It is requested that all applicants speak English, other languages such as French are a valuable asset. It is important that all candidates have work experience in top gastronomic players, fine dining or Michelin restaurants and some experience in private households would be ideal. If you fulfill the position requirements this could be the job for you.
Your responsibilities :
- Preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner on a daily basis
- Planning and cooking creative, healthy and tasty meals based on the requirements of the clients
- Budgeting and purchasing of fresh, healthy and seasonal products
- Creation and planning of all the menus
- Implementation of the known standard health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Keeping the workplace, kitchen equipment and household appliances perfectly clean and tidy at all times
Self-initiative and proposing quality products and healthy meals are highly appreciated
- Driving the clients to different locations and appointments
What does the position offer?
- Long-term full time working contract
- Regulated working hours during 5 days a week
- Very good salary
What do you offer?
- Completed education as a chef
- At least 5 years of experience in working as a private chef or in a top gastronomic, fine dining or Michelin restaurant
- You have a good sense of tidiness and a lot of self-initiative
- A trustworthy and discreet personality
- You have an independent and quiet working style
- Driving license and experience in driving luxurious cars
- Fluent in English, other languages such as French is an advantage
- Eligible to work in Switzerland (Swiss citizenship or citizenship of an EU/EFTA country)
Send us your CV via e-mail. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please be aware that responses will only be sent to candidates who meet the expected criteria. Thank you for your understanding.