Private Chef and Dietician (m/f/d) 100%
Gstaad, Switzerland and worldwide
Private-Chefs was founded in 2002 by Conrad Etzweiler and is based in Wagenhausen (TG) in Switzerland. We are specialized in the recruitment of hospitality and especially private household staff all around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Private Chef and Dietician (M/F) 100%
For one of our clients with main residence in Gstaad, we are looking for a competent, trustworthy and discreet private chef with experience as a dietary chef, who works with eyes to detail and has excellent cooking skills including nutrition experience. Travelling to other family residences in Switzerland or abroad will be required. The position is live-in. It is very important that all applicants speak German and English and have an exceptional working background in high-end gastronomy, fine dining or Michelin restaurants. Experience in private households will be considered and letters of recommendation are a must. If you meet the requirements of the position, this could be the job for you.
Your responsibilities :
- Preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner on a daily basis
- Planning and cooking creative, healthy and tasty meals, based on the requirements of the family
- Cooking for dinner parties and family gatherings
- Budgeting and purchasing of fresh and healthy products
- Implementation of standard health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Keeping the workplace, kitchen equipment and household appliances perfectly clean and tidy at all times
- Self-initiative and proposing quality products and healthy meals are very important
- Other tasks can be as well asked like, additional shopping, driving or organizational tasks
What does the job offer?
- Your own apartment will be provided in Gstaad and accommodations while traveling will be taken care of
- In addition to the main location in Gstaad, you will also accompany the family on trips
- Longterm employment contract
- Salary is above standard
What do you offer?
- Completed training as a chef as well as further trainings as a dietary chef
- Experience in working as a private chef or in an upscale restaurant
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills, a good sense of order and work very independently
- A trustworthy, disciplined, courteous and highly professional personality
- Ability to cook for dinner parties of up to 30 people with strong organizational skills
- Driving license
- Fluent in writing and speaking in German and English, French is an advantage
Send us your CV via e-mail. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware that responses will only be sent to candidates who meet the expected criteria. Thank you for your understanding.