Private Chefs Wanted (m/f/d)
Switzerland and worldwide - Does someone cook in your kitchen?
Private-Chefs was founded in 2002 by Conrad Etzweiler and is based in Wagenhausen (TG) in Switzerland. We are specialized in the recruitment of hospitality and especially private household staff all around the world.
We are looking for experienced Private Chefs (m/f/d)
For our project Does someone cook in your kitchen? we are looking for competent, trustworthy and discrete Private Chefs who work with a lot of passion and have excellent cooking skills. It is very important for all applicants to be native speakers in German and/or English. Working backgrounds in top gastronomic players, fine dining or Michelin restaurants and experience in private households are important assets and recommendations letters are a must. If you fulfill the position requirements this could be the job for you.
Your responsibilities :
- Planning and cooking creative, healthy and tasty meals, based on the requirements of the client
- Cooking for dinner parties and family gatherings
- Budgeting and purchasing of fresh and healthy products
- Implementation of standard health and safety regulation within the kitchen
- Keeping the workplace, kitchen equipment and household appliances perfectly clean and tidy at all times
What does the job offer?
- Freelance contract
- Salary is above standards
- Great travelling experiences
- All expensens are paid
What do you offer?
- Completed apprenticeship as a chef
- Previous experience in working as a private chef or in a high standard restaurant
- Ability to cook for up to 30 people during dinner parties with high organization skills
- You have exceptional social skills, a very good sense of tidiness and work very independently
- A trustworthy, disciplined, polite and highly professional personality
- Driving license
- Native speaker in German and/or English
Send us your CV via e-mail. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware that responses will only be sent to candidates who meet the expected criteria. Thank you for your understanding.