Private Chef (m/f/d) 100%
St. Moritz, Switzerland
Private-Chefs was founded in 2002 by Conrad Etzweiler and is based in Wagenhausen (TG) in Switzerland. We are specialized in the recruitment of hospitality and especially private household staff all around the world.
We are looking for a talented Private Chef (m/f/d) 100%
For one of our German speaking clients with main residence in St. Moritz, we are looking for a motivated, discreet and creative Private Chef, who works with a lot of attention to detail and has excellent cooking skills. The position is live-in and the candidate will be requested to travel quite a lot. It is requested that all applicants speak German and English. It is important that all candidates have work experience in top gastronomic players, fine dining or Michelin restaurants and some experience in private households would be ideal. If you fulfill the position requirements this could be the job for you.
- Planning and cooking creative, healthy and tasty meals based on the requirements of the client
- Budgeting and purchasing of fresh, healthy and seasonal products
- Daily preparation of breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Cooking for dinner parties and business meetings
- Keeping the workplace, kitchen equipment and household appliances perfectly clean and tidy at all times
- Self-initiative and proposing quality products and healthy meals are highly appreciated
- Additional tasks like driving, shopping and organizational duties will be requested
- Long-term full time working contract
- Based in St. Moritz including accommodation
- Great travelling experiences during which all accommodations are organized
- Very good salary
- Completed apprenticeship as a chef
- At least 3 years of experience in working as a private chef or in a top gastronomic, fine dining or Michelin restaurant
- You have a good sense of tidiness and a lot of self-initiative
- Cooking a multiple courses dinner for up to 30 people during dinner parties with high organization skills is a great challenge for you
- A trustworthy, highly professional and food loving personality
- Driving license
- Fluent in German and English
Send us your CV via e-mail. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware that responses will only be sent to candidates who meet the expected criteria. Thank you for your understanding.