Private Chef / Butler
Private-Chefs was founded in 2002 by Conrad Etzweiler and is based in Wagenhausen, Thurgau in Switzerland.
We are specialized in the recruitment of hospitality and especially private household staff all around the world. With almost 20 years of experience and a large network, we have developed long lasting and trustful relationships with our employees and clients. We believe that a confiding client relationship starts with you, a focused, reliable, service oriented and professional, who we would like to add to ournetwork.
We are looking for a Private Chef / Butler (m/f and 100%)
For the international clients of a luxury retreat and health care company based in the region of Geneva.
- Organization and preparation including specific dietary requirements of all the meals throughout the day
- Table service of the dishes for the clients and their guests
- Entire cleanup after each meal including taking care of the kitchen and its equipment are also part of your tasks
- Control the general tidiness and cleanliness of the respective client villa
- Supplementary tasks like a variety of shopping requests and organization of flowers
What does the job offer?
- Flexibility in working days
- Salary is above standards
What do you offer?
- Completed apprenticeship as a chef and ideally further training as dietary chef
- Experience in working as a private chef
- Clear signs of upscale culinary experience in your career
- A disciplined, polite and extreemly discreet personality with an excellent presentation of yourself through a given dress code (black suit and white shirt)
Send us your CV via e-mail. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware that responses will only be sent to candidates who meet the expected criteria. Thank you for your understanding.