Butler and Allrounder (m/f/d) 100% - Urgent
Zurich and Geneva, Switzerland
Private-Chefs was founded in 2002 by Conrad Etzweiler and is based in Wagenhausen (TG) in Switzerland. We are specialized in the recruitment of hospitality and especially private household staff all around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Butler and Allrounder (m/f/d) 100%
For one of our German speaking clients with main residence in Zurich and another location in Geneva, we are looking for an experienced, trustworthy and discreet butler and allrounder, who works with an incredible eye for detail and has excellent organization skills. It is very important that all applicants speak German and English, speaking French is a supplementary asset. They also must have an exceptional working background in private households and recommendation letters are a must. If you meet the requirements of the position, this could be the job for you.
- Driving all family members to different locations and events
- Vehicle purchasing and maintenance including cleaning
- Shopping of food, household items, gifts, luxury clothing (including dry cleaning drop-off and pickup) including handling of petty cash
- Decorating table and table service
- Home automation and smart home management as well as maintenance of the lightning systems
- Overseeing the safety, alarm and security technology
- Reporting any issues and repairs including overseeing the maintenance and booking the contractors
- Arranging flowers and take care of the plants in the house including supervising the garden design and care
- Inventory, care and maintenance of art pieces and furniture
- Checking the family wardrobe for order and quality
- Coordinate bookings of children's activities and appointments with the nannies
- Organization and planning of events and celebrations and activities for the family
- Make restaurant reservations and keeping relationships with the restaurant managers
- Vacation planning and organization (e.g. book hotels & villas, organize flights)
- Valet duties and packing for travelling
- In charge of the recruitment and training (updating job descriptions) and payment of housekeeping staff
What does the position offer?
- Long-term employment contract based in Switzerland
- Great travel experiences
- Salary is above average
What do you offer?
- Previous private household and/or 5 star hotel experience
- Full motivation to deliver to highest standards and to exeed expectations
- A highly detail oriented and very professional work attitude
- Driving license and ideally experience in driving large luxurious cars
- Fluent in writing and speaking German and English, speaking French is an advantage
- A disciplined, trustworthy, courteous, polite, highly professional and extremely discreet personality
Send us your CV via e-mail. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware that responses will only be sent to candidates who meet the expected criteria. Thank you for your understanding.