Housekeeping Supervisor (m/f/d) 100%
Private-Chefs was founded in 2002 by Conrad Etzweiler and is based in Wagenhausen (TG) in Switzerland. With 20 years of experience we are specialized in the recruitment and placement of hospitality and especially private household staff.
We are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor (m/f/d) 100%
For one of our clients a company specialized in private luxurious hospitality services, we are looking for an experienced and reliable Housekeeping Supervisor. In this role, you are responsible for the perfect housekeeping service level in all the villas and you are leading the housekeeping team. Very good communication skills in English are a must, any other languages such as French are a good asset. It is important that you have work experience in private households and/or 5-star hotels.
- Perform cleaning duties in all guest areas and villa surroundings including complete villas inspection on a daily basis
- Doing the entire laundry including ironing of villa supplies and client clothes
- Expertise in high cleaning standards and respecting the known cleaning procedures and policies
- In charge of the upkeeping of the housekeeping supplies inventory
- Budgeting and purchasing of housekeeping material and supplies
- Exchange all necessary information with the office team, housekeeping team members and the chef on a daily basis
- Support the chef with housekeeping tasks when needed
- Regular spot checks of all properties for quality assurance and making sure standards are implemented
- Responsible for the housekeeping team members which means in charge of the monthly planning, recruiting of new team members and doing trainings
What does the position offer?
- Longterm fulltime position
- Office space very close to the center of Geneva
- Young and dynamic company with a great Geneva team
- Opportunity to contribute to the success, innovation and growth of the organization
- Chance to learn to lead a team
- Full employee benefits from the company
What do you offer?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position in a 5-star hotel or as a private household housekeeper in luxurious homes
- Basic computer skills for Excel (required), Word and Outlook
- Flexibility and dependability as housekeeping services are offered 7 days a week, work will also be scheduled on weekends and/or holidays
- High degree of customer service orientation and reliability
- Attention to detail and high-quality standards are important to you
- Experience with laundry practices and ironing of various different textiles and fabrics and knowledge about cleaning products is a plus
- Driver’s license and a private car are a must
- Good level of English, other languages such as French are an advantage
- Eligible to work in Switzerland (Swiss citizenship or citizenship of an EU/EFTA country)
Send us your CV via e-mail. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware that responses will only be sent to candidates who meet the expected criteria. Thank you for your understanding.